“A furniture stripper experienced a massive heart attack and died in the restroom of the company. He had been using a methylene chloride based stripping solution earlier in the morning. He also had been assisting in moving furniture and plywood within the facility prior to the heart attack. Methylene chloride, due to its metabolism in the body, has the ability to exacerbate underlying heart disease in certain individuals and lead to a premature heart attack. The employee was 46 years old and there were reportedly no indications of pre-existing heart disease.”